Executive Taxi Cab Airport Transfers
Durham Tees Valley Airport Local Taxis
UKTaxi.com to & from any UK Airport to anywhere in the UK.
The fare quoted is the price you pay
24 Hours Notice Required
Durham Tees Valley Airport is set in a fantastic location in beautiful countryside, just 24 miles south of Durham, and 6 miles east of Darlington, on the A67. The airport can be easily accessed from the A1(M), A19 and the A66.
Durham Tees Valley Airport is an international airport in north east England, located 4.7 NM (8.7 km; 5.4 mi) southeast of Darlington, about 10 mi (16 km) southwest of Middlesbrough and 24 mi (39 km) south of Durham. The airport serves County Durham and parts of North Yorkshire, and is in Middleton St George in the borough of Darlington. The airport is still locally recognised by its previous name, Teesside International Airport.
Durham Tees Valley Airport is one of the United Kingdom's smaller airports, but offers links to several domestic and European destinations. Originally an RAF Station, the airport became Teesside International Airport in the 1960s and was renamed Durham Tees Valley Airport in 2004. The majority shareholder in the airport is Peel Airports Ltd which owns 75%,while the remaining 25% is owned by a consortium of local authorities, consisting of Darlington, Stockton-on-Tees, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool and Redcar and Cleveland Borough Councils. In 2010, Vancouver Airport Services purchased a controlling 65% stake in Peel Airports Ltd.
Passenger numbers peaked in 2006 when Durham Tees Valley Airport was used by 917,963 passengers, but declined to 224,673 in 2010, the lowest level seen at the airport since 1975.
In November 2010 the airport introduced a passenger levy of £6 to curb the airports losses
Durham Tees Valley Airport is serviced by UK Taxi, we supply airport taxis in the UK. We offer airport taxis travel transfers from and to from any UK airport. We do this for companies, individuals and groups and provide a professional personal service at great prices. Using our website you can order a taxi 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!